So our paper and hybrid scrappy sisters are celebrating National Craft Month, and even here in Aus, our local craft and homewares chain Spotlight is celebrating Craft Month too!
What about us? If you are a digital scrapper, you don't need to miss out, so I've gathered a few ideas from my favourite inspiring and creative people and come up with a few of my own ideas.
- Set aside time every day this month to create, even if it’s only 15 minutes.
- Splurge on a new product and use it today.
- Create your own cardstock - just for fun!
- Create a template mash-up. Take elements from two or more templates and combine them in a single project.
- Sign up for a class to learn a new technique or create a cool project.
- Join in Calvinball, a crazy harebrained challenge that will get you scrapping all month long!
- Craft a party. Invite friends over for a day of crafting together.
- Teach someone to scrapbook (or send them here to learn!). Share the love; share the joy; share your skills.
- Finish a project that’s been back-burnered too long.
- Take a picture of a project you create this month and enter it into CHA’s #CRE8TIME contest.
Now, how are you going to celebrate?
Thanks to my stitchy friend Jen for inspiring this post!