Did you know PSE has some different tools to full Photoshop and different keyboard shortcuts? Stop the confusion with the ABCs of PSE!
C is for crop. Click and Drag to change the shape of the document. Everything outside the light will be removed.
- HOW TO CROP: Click and drag to crop your image. All the parts of all your layers outside the selection will be cut off. Don't want that? Use resize canvas instead.
- See how I crop my photo to add a white border:
- Does the crop tool have a mind of its own? Be sure it's on 'no restrictions'. Still no luck? Reset it using the little menu in the top right of PSE11's tool options bar (in PSE6-10 it's on the top left of the tool options bar).
- Messy house? No worries! Use the crop tool to cut out the distractions.
- Learn to use the crop tool and more in Fabulous Photos.
Help spread the Photoshop Element knowledge - like this post on Facebook!