Did you know PSE has some different tools to full Photoshop and different keyboard shortcuts? Stop the confusion with the ABCs of PSE!
I is for Colour Picker? The Colour Picker picks up colour from wherever you click and makes that the foreground colour.
- TIP: Use the colour picker to match your text colour to your patterned paper or photos
- TIP: Use the colour picker to select a coordinating colour for brushwork (such as stamping or painting).
- RANDOM FACT: The Colour Picker used to be called the Eye dropper tool, but that made no sense, as it was picking up colour not dropping it!
- When you are selecting a colour the Colour Picker dialogue box, move your mouse over your layout and the colour picker appears.
- Want to change the colours? Just use the colour picker tool (I) to pick a colour from your layout, or double click on a swatch to change the colour.
Need more help? Feel free to ask questions in the comments.