Did you know PSE has some different tools to full Photoshop and different keyboard shortcuts? Stop the confusion with the ABCs of PSE!
I is for Colour Picker? The Colour Picker picks up colour from wherever you click and makes that the foreground colour.
- TIP: Use the colour picker to match your text colour to your patterned paper or photos
- TIP: Use the colour picker to select a coordinating colour for brushwork (such as stamping or painting).
- RANDOM FACT: The Colour Picker used to be called the Eye dropper tool, but that made no sense, as it was picking up colour not dropping it!
- When you are selecting a colour the Colour Picker dialogue box, move your mouse over your layout and the colour picker appears.
- Want to change the colours? Just use the colour picker tool (I) to pick a colour from your layout, or double click on a swatch to change the colour.
Need more help? Feel free to ask questions in the comments.
Get all the ABCs today
Click on the button below and I'll send your free Quick Reference Guide to the ABCs of PSE