Did you know PSE has some different tools to full Photoshop and different keyboard shortcuts? Stop the confusion with the ABCs of PSE!
Press S for the Clone Stamp Tool. Paint a copy the pixels from another area of the image to cover up parts of your photo.
- Watch me remove a photo bombing rellie (Aussie speak for relative) from a photo.
- CLONE TIP: Alt+Click (Option+Click) to set the source of the stamp. Then click to put a copy of the pixels on the current layer.
- CLONE TIP: Use the clone stamp tool to cover up scratches in an image.
- CLONE TIP: When the spot healing tool doesn't do the job, use the clone stamp tool.
- CLONE TIP: To protect your original photo, add a new layer before cloning. Then be sure to set the tool options to sample from All Layers. That way you can always erase any excess.
Need more help? Feel free to ask questions in the comments.
Get all the ABCs today
Click on the button below and I'll send your free Quick Reference Guide to the ABCs of PSE