Right now, Christmas may be the last thing on your mind, but I know I don't want to spend all of November and December in one big tizzy of red, green and fake snow.
So that's why Santa's little helpers at Scrapbook Bundles are releasing a Christmas in July Bundle - so you won't be harried Christmas Elf come December.
Are you pressed for time during the holidays? (HINT: The answer is YES!)
Do you want to make handmade gifts, cards, and scrapbook pages, but find it hard to find inspiration to help you get it all done NOW, before all the madness begins? Have we got the solution for you! Our Christmas in July Bundle contains all the information, inspiration, and instruction you need to craft your most creative Christmas ever. In this bundle you’ll learn how to:
- Create easy, inexpensive gifts for everyone on your list
- Spend more quality time with your family while counting down the days to Christmas
- Make a beautiful December Daily album or Christmas Journal
- Use cut files and your iPhone to create your own journal and filler cards for pocket-style scrapping
- Upcycle everyday household items into stunning holiday projects
- Use digital printables to create your own holiday greeting cards and scrapbook elements
- Make custom photo gifts
- Use your art supplies to create a unique Christmas journal
- And so much more!
You’ll have the tools and inspiration to get started creating right away.
Separately, these products retail for over $279, but we are offering them at this low, low bundle price – for a very limited time only – for just $29.99.
Win it before you can buy it!
For your chance to win a bundle, just leave a comment on this post - why not share your favourite make in advance Christmas project?
A winner will be chosen at random from all the comments left on participating blogs' posts. Comments will close at 9:00 PM EST on the 10th of July.
I'll announce the winner tomorrow right here at Digital Scrapbooking HQ.
Your December Solution
I also wanted to give you a sneak peek of my contribution to the bundle.
Do you love the idea of scrapbooking during December but...
- the thought of creating a layout every day from scratch send shivers down your spine?
- you feel overwhelmed at the thought of creating a whole album?
- you new to digital scrapbooking and need a helping hand?
No matter what your plans are for holiday scrapbooking, this is the solution to keep you inspired and help you create pages you will love!
I've got everything you need for a beautiful finished album right here:
- Enough pages for December Daily - 31 in fact!
- Lots of pages that use multiple photos
- Photo focus pages for those stunning photos you want to showcase
- A place to share your thoughts and stories on each page
- Tasteful title placement options
- Ideas on placing embellishments for that finishing touch
- A quick way to create a cover to print perfectly with Shutterfly
- A delicious collection of fun & festive Christmas elements for scrapping your Christmas traditions or for creating lots of wonderful hybrid goodies.
- All the help you need to get started
This collection includes:
- 31 photo focused templates (valued at $49)
- Shutterfly-ready cover (works with Snapfish too!) for a perfect finished book
- Karen Lewis Designz Happy Holly Days Designer Scrapbook Kit ($6.72)
- 13 handwritten words in 2 styles ($4.50)
- a full video workshop to teach you how to use the templates ($20)
- inspiration gallery including 80+ pages
- email support from me 🙂
Separately these products retail for $80.22 but the Christmas in July Bundle is just $29.99 today.
See how I did it
I created the layouts using my super-simple template set and here's how it turned out.
If the process of digital scrapbooking has you mystified, I'd love to show you how I created one of the layouts in this book using just a template, photo, kit and the move tool, in 4 minutes.
Credits: Peace on Earth Kit from Flergs and Eva Kipler (no longer available)
Leave a Comment to Win
One lucky commenter bundle will be given away as a prize. A winner will be chosen at random from all the comments left on participating blogs' posts. Comments will close at 9:00 PM US Eastern time on the 10th of July (yes! today!).