Practical tips for managing your unfinished December Daily project
Keep the Album in Sight
- Keep your album out!
- Keep your album on temporary rings if your cover isn’t finished or you haven't selected your album yet
- Shortcut on the desktop for to keep your digital pages on hand.
- Flag the photos you want to print by adding them to specific album in your organisation system or just having a To Print or To Scrap folder on the desktop
- Decide if you want to scan or photograph the items and add them to a layout or
- Add a couple of pages with coordinating papers and just stick them in the album next to your digital pages after the book is printed. I recommend this option if you have a place to store the items until the album is finished. It saves the time it takes to scan them.
Have more tips?
I'd love to hear from you in the comments below.
Enjoy the Podcast? Subscribe for Free
Subscribe to December Daily Inspiration in iTunes now
Missed the first couple of episodes?
- December Daily Inspiration: Episode 1
- Why December Daily? 5 Reasons I Scrapbook Every Day in December
- 7 Ways to Simplify Your December Daily Journalling
Resources for December Daily
Like us on Facebook for easy access to each podcast as it's posted and other cool scrapbooking related updates and tips.