How does the weather influence your day?
Some ideas for what to document about the weather:
- General trends
- Unusual days
- Memories… has there been a particular Christmas with unseasonal or extreme weather?
How to document the weather
- Feature the weather for one layout
- Document it with a photo
- Include a stamp, sticker or symbol for the weather each day. Check out this Kikki.K diary for the idea
- Include screen shot of weather site
Press Command shift 3 on the Mac
Press Print Screen on your PC keyboard
Paste it into Photoshop Elements. Use File then New Image from Clipboard
Paste it into your word processor.
- Cut a snippet out of the newspaper
- Write your own weather report
- How does the weather affect your activities at this time of year?
- How does the weather compare to where you grew up or where friends and relatives live?
How do you include meaning in your Christmas Scrapbooking?
I'd love to hear from you in the comments below.
Enjoy the Podcast? Subscribe for Free
Subscribe to December Daily Inspiration in iTunes now
Missed the an episode?
- December Daily Inspiration: Episode 1
- Why December Daily? 5 Reasons I Scrapbook Every Day in December
- 7 Ways to Simplify Your December Daily Journalling
- December Daily: Practical Tips
- Capturing Little Moments in Your December Daily
- December Daily Inspiration from Lain Ehmann
Resources for December Daily
Like us on Facebook for easy access to each podcast as it's posted and other cool scrapbooking related updates and tips.