Today I'm sharing my latest inspiration kick - idea books.
You no doubt remember the 'good old days' of countless scrapbooking magazines (and even a digital scrapbooking magazine) to choose from, where you could snuggle up with a cup of tea and enjoy reading about your favourite hobby.
Well, the good days aren't gone for good. Jennifer Wilson is bringing us the second installment of Everyday Storyteller. An idea book that comes from the heart of 33 women who create real life scrapbooks to record their memories, in a variety of styles. You can be sure you'll find new ideas as well as a peek into the scrapbooks of some favourite photographers, scrappers, art journallers and more.
Everyday Storyteller: Special Offer
There’s so much more to scrapbooking, so much more to memory keeping than how the page actually looks and that’s what I really wanted Everyday Storyteller to be about, was how you bring scrapbooking into your life as kind of a lifestyle practice. The book is partially about telling the stories of your everyday life but it’s also about being a storyteller everyday, how you cultivate this world where you’re always thinking about documenting your memories and just making that kind of part of you and how you live your life. - Jennifer Wilson
If you resonate with this you'll love Everyday Storyteller. I want to encourage you to get this awesome book in your hands, so I've got a special offer for you:
- If you purchase Everyday Storyteller using my link
- Email me firstname.lastname@example.org
- I'll give you access a workshop of your choice to the value of $30 from my store
- You get double the value - ideas and the tools you need to tell your unique stories.
Enjoy the Podcast?
- Never Download Photos Again!
- Inspire yourself
- December Daily
- A walk through my albums
- Craft with Kelleigh Ratzlaff Papercraft Template Designer
- Scrap Inspired with Monica Bradford
- Capturing portraits with Katrina Kennedy
- Step away from the computer with Lynnette Penacho
- Everyday Storyteller: I do things backwards!
- How to Finish What You Start: Free Snippet
- Scrapbooking when you are busy
- Learn to turn your house into a home with the Midas touch
- A Photoshop "Cheat" shares her Secrets
- Meet happiest scrapbooker in the world
- Dip into a well of Endless Inspiration Secrets with a Prolific Crafter
- Meet the photography teacher who launched her new career on a bus!