Share what Christmas Means to You
In today's short inspiration boost, we are delving into what Christmas means.
Have you ever written about why you celebrate Christmas? Or why you don’t celebrate it?
Today I’d challenge you to photograph something that symbolises the season and maybe share a little of what Christmas means to you.
I know that this year with our little girl 2 and a half, this is the first year she’s been able to understand a little of the meaning of Christmas.
This year I’ve created an advent calendar with pictures to help her understand why we celebrate with a baby, mother, father, shepherds, animals and kings!
What gives Christmas meaning for you?
How do you include meaning in your Christmas Scrapbooking?
I'd love to hear from you in the comments below.
Enjoy the Podcast? Subscribe for Free
Subscribe to December Daily Inspiration in iTunes now
Missed the an episode?
- December Daily Inspiration: Episode 1
- Why December Daily? 5 Reasons I Scrapbook Every Day in December
- 7 Ways to Simplify Your December Daily Journalling
- December Daily: Practical Tips
- Capturing Little Moments in Your December Daily
- December Daily Inspiration from Lain Ehmann