Each week I share a scrapbook layout to give you a little sneak peek into our family albums, and inspire you to play with pretty pixels too.
Today I’m sharing a page from my little boy's baby album. I printed these layouts as a photobook and I love that he now can see his own baby photos.
Layout: 6 Months
How I did it
I started this page with the template set I've been using throughout the whole album.
- Clip the photos to the template photo spots
- Choose a background paper
- Clip papers to the paper spots
- Move the 6 months label on the right hand page
- Fill in the blank photo spots with patterned paper and washi
- Create a title with Anna Forrest's All in a Line Script & Action. (Demonstrated in this class!)
- Add shadows
- Journal with the type tool and my handwriting font
Baby Report: At 6 months you
- Just learnt to blow raspberries
- Can roll onto, but not off your tummy
- Have worked out your cot is quite fun to play in
- Love to see who is talking
- Don’t like Mummy eating or drinking while you are feeding
- Are 8.6kg and bigger than Emily at 1 year!
- Love getting your hair brushed
- Are a little cautious when visitors first arrive
- Try to crawl by swinging arms and legs (it looks like swimming)
- Are happy and love to laugh at Emily’s escapades
Make it Monday
For more inspiration today, Beth is sharing how to make a quick Mother's Day present using her Cricut here
Care to Share?
I’d love to see what you are working on this week. Do you have a layout or two to share? You can add a picture to the comments below.