Today I invited Melissa Stinson to share her thoughts and process for Journal Your Christmas, which she's been participating in for a few years now.
Melissa's practical approach of batching tasks makes her project doable, and she's not afraid to keep working on it until well after the days of December are over. Listen in for more tips and inspiration.
More from Melissa
Melissa also designs for several teams:
What do you think of Melissa's approach? Have you dabbled in digi? Or are you sticking to paper this year?
I'd love to hear from you in the comments below.
Enjoy the Podcast? Subscribe for Free
Subscribe to December Daily Inspiration in iTunes now
Missed the an episode?
- December Daily Inspiration: Episode 1
- Why December Daily? 5 Reasons I Scrapbook Every Day in December
- 7 Ways to Simplify Your December Daily Journalling
- December Daily: Practical Tips
- Capturing Little Moments in Your December Daily
Resources for December Daily
Like us on Facebook for easy access to each podcast as it's posted and other cool scrapbooking related updates and tips.