Katrina Kennedy is an inspirational photography teacher, scrapbooker and owner of Capture Your 365.
I have found Katrina's teaching so practical, even with my little point and shoot and my iPhone, I can improve my photos.
Katrina joined me to talk about:
- Learning photography a day at a time with Capture your 365
- Katrina's True Scrap 4 class on Portraits
- What an environmental portrait is
- What is all the fuss about tomatoes?
- How inspiration ebbs and flows
Everyday Portraits: Capturing Personality Through the Lens with Katrina Kennedy
Are you tired of your everyday portraits looking posed and unnatural? Are you ready to capture your subject’s personality with less effort, stress, and gear? Join Katrina Kennedy as she shows you the best lenses, light, angles, techniques and a few quick edits to improve your everyday portraits. We’ll explore classic, environmental, group, and candid portraits for the everyday photographer.
Katrina's Top Tip for Inspiration
Inspiration is a flow, allow the flow to happen. Allowing yourself downtime to refuel with movement as well as stillness can restore your creativity. Event a little downward dog can prompt your inspiration back into action!
More about Katrina
- Katrina's Capture Your 365 site with lots of inspiration
- Follow Capture Your 365 on Twitter, Facebook, Flickr and Pinterest
- Read her article on How to See the Light at the Daily Digi
- Check out Katrina's daily photo prompts
Listen in for more from Katrina - and register now to join Katrina, me + over 300 scrapbookers and papercrafters at this awesome event!
What is True Scrap?
- Inspiration and Education from 15 A-list instructors…
- Five virtual project make-and-takes…
- All from YOUR computer!
- All for one low price… $127 (if you register by September 30)
A Little Incentive
If you want to join in for True Scrap 4 - I've got a special deal just for you!
Sign up to True Scrap and receive my Photo Fixes for Real People photo editing workshop as a BONUS gift (valued at $20). Get your photos looking great with just a few quick edits and get onto the scrapbooking in no time.
Enjoy the Podcast?
- Step away from the computer with Lynnette Penacho
- Everyday Storyteller: I do things backwards!
- How to Finish What You Start: Free Snippet
- Scrapbooking when you are busy
- Learn to turn your house into a home with the Midas touch
- A Photoshop "Cheat" shares her Secrets
- Meet happiest scrapbooker in the world
- Dip into a well of Endless Inspiration Secrets with a Prolific Crafter
- Meet the photography teacher who launched her new career on a bus!