Beth Soler from Scrapping Wonders joins me as we continue this season of the Scrapbooking Inspiration Podcast.
Beth has been scrapping and crafting for ten years. She loves preserving and sharing family memories, recording history for her husband, three active kids, extended family and friends. Beth is a phone-photo ninja, stealthily, snapping pics, then swiftly and skillfully transferring, organizing and using those photos in super-fun projects to save and share. Beth’s technique and project tutorials will train you to be a phone-photo ninja, too. As an independent consultant for Close To My Heart, she’s also your link to exciting products to make your projects shine.
Listen in as we chat about the upcoming Christmas season and her contribution to the Creative Christmas bundle.
Links discussed in this episode:
Beth's December Top Tip
Try the December Daily approach. Prep the album ahead of time. Then all you have to do is print your photos, write a few words and toss them in. Use apps like the Collect App or Momento to capture those memories.
Use Your Phone to Make Project Life Cards
For the Christmas Bundle, Beth will teach you how to make your own project life journal and filler cards with just your iPhone. This class will teach you how create mini calendars for your title cards, how to create journal and filler cards for your project life or scrapbooking layouts and what are the best collage apps to use and more. Don’t be afraid of getting creative with your iPhone! You will get video tutorials on all the apps that are needed to make your scrapbooking/project life layouts come to life. Once you take this class you will know how to enhance the project life app and create journal cards for your project life or scrapbook layouts.
What you will learn:
- How to make mini calendars
- How to make journal/filler cards
- The best collage apps to use
- How to add your own digital products to your phone
Want to learn more about the Creative Christmas Bundle? Click here
Enjoy the Podcast? Subscribe for Free
Subscribe to the Scrapbooking Inspiration Podcast on iTunes now
Listen to More Episodes Now:
- Go on an Art Journaling Adventure with Kristie Sloan
- Pocket Sized Advent Fun with Jen Wright
- Make Family Memories with Connie Hanks
- Fill Your Calendar with Flowers with Karen Fitting
- A Festive Printable DigiPack with Margareta Carlsson
- Cute Christmas Cuts with Alison Day
- Santa’s Helpers with Lisa Harris
- Upcycle Your Christmas with Gina Zee
- Save the Date this Christmas with Cassel
- Creative Christmas Fun with Jen Funk Weber
- Create Your Christmas with Cara Vincens
- December Dreaming with Margareta Carlsson
- Storytelling with Suzy Q Designs
- Why I Scrapbook: Katrina Kennedy
- Why I Scrapbook: Margareta Carlsson
- Why I Scrapbook: Lain Ehmann
- Why I Scrapbook: Monica Bradford
- Whispers of a new way to Scrap: How Cara got her mojo back
- My latest scrappy binge
- Never Download Photos Again!
- Inspire yourself
- December Daily
- A walk through my albums
- Craft with Kelleigh Ratzlaff Papercraft Template Designer
- Scrap Inspired with Monica Bradford
- Capturing portraits with Katrina Kennedy
- Step away from the computer with Lynnette Penacho
- Everyday Storyteller: I do things backwards!
- How to Finish What You Start: Free Snippet
- Scrapbooking when you are busy
- Learn to turn your house into a home with the Midas touch
- A Photoshop "Cheat" shares her Secrets
- Meet happiest scrapbooker in the world
- Dip into a well of Endless Inspiration Secrets with a Prolific Crafter
- Meet the photography teacher who launched her new career on a bus!