Do you love photography? Do you love capturing memories? Katrina does!
Take a listen to why my friend, Katrina Kennedy of Capture Your 365, loves to scrapbook.
More about Katrina:
You can learn more about Katrina here.
If you'd like to keep up with Katrina:
Katrina has donated a seat in her upcoming workshop for our birthday celebration...
Are You Ready To Capture Your Holidays?
Do you get caught in the holiday bustle wishing you could take better photos? Do you find yourself standing in front of your tree wishing someone could tell you what to set for a gorgeous photo?
Join Katrina for a two week class to capture your holidays through the lens. In seven lessons I will help you take holiday photos you love with the equipment you have.
This class is valued at $40. Registration open now!
Enter to win here:
Why Do you Scrapbook?
Let us know in the comments below - or leave a voice mail here
Enjoy the Podcast?
Listen to More Episodes Now:
- My latest scrappy binge
- Never Download Photos Again!
- Inspire yourself
- December Daily
- A walk through my albums
- Craft with Kelleigh Ratzlaff Papercraft Template Designer
- Scrap Inspired with Monica Bradford
- Capturing portraits with Katrina Kennedy
- Step away from the computer with Lynnette Penacho
- Everyday Storyteller: I do things backwards!
- How to Finish What You Start: Free Snippet
- Scrapbooking when you are busy
- Learn to turn your house into a home with the Midas touch
- A Photoshop "Cheat" shares her Secrets
- Meet happiest scrapbooker in the world
- Dip into a well of Endless Inspiration Secrets with a Prolific Crafter
- Meet the photography teacher who launched her new career on a bus!
Music from JewelBeat.com