To celebrate two years of scrapbooking fun at Digital Scrapbooking HQ, I've invited some of my favourite scrappers to share why they scrapbook.
Take a listen to why my friend, Margareta Carlsson of Scrappypedia, loves to scrapbook.
More about Margareta:
If you'd like to keep up with Margareta:
Margareta is offering a special gift just for Digital Scrapbooking HQ readers. Head over to Scrappypedia to download your free gift today!
Giveaway! My Dream December
Why Do you Scrapbook?
Let us know in the comments below - or leave a voice mail here
Enjoy the Podcast?
Listen to More Episodes Now:
- Why Monica Scrapbooks
- Why Melissa scrapbooks
- My latest scrappy binge
- Never Download Photos Again!
- Inspire yourself
- December Daily
- A walk through my albums
- Craft with Kelleigh Ratzlaff Papercraft Template Designer
- Scrap Inspired with Monica Bradford
- Capturing portraits with Katrina Kennedy
- Step away from the computer with Lynnette Penacho
- Everyday Storyteller: I do things backwards!
- How to Finish What You Start: Free Snippet
- Scrapbooking when you are busy
- Learn to turn your house into a home with the Midas touch
- A Photoshop "Cheat" shares her Secrets
- Meet happiest scrapbooker in the world
- Dip into a well of Endless Inspiration Secrets with a Prolific Crafter
- Meet the photography teacher who launched her new career on a bus!
Music from JewelBeat.com