In this episode of the Scrapbooking Inspiration Podcast, I'm sharing my favorite tool to take my photos and get them looking their best.
RadLab is a plugin for Photoshop & Photoshop Elements that allows you to make creative edits to your photos using a simple visual editor. I love that I can just use a few clicks to get a consistent, professional look for your photos.
Did you know RadLab works perfectly with Photoshop Elements?
- Open your photo
- Click the little RadLab button
- Edit with the Stylets or Recipes
- Click Finish
- Enjoy your Totally Rad Photo!
Download my RadLab Recipes
If you have Radlab you can use these to edit your own photos.
Check out our 6th birthday celebration giveaway here.
Enjoy the Podcast? Subscribe for Free
- Scrapbooking Inspiration Podcast: Cloud Backup
- Scrapbooking Inspiration Podcast: Get Totally Rad Photos with Radlab
- Scrapbooking Inspiration Podcast: Rescue your Slides with Forever Media Conversion
- Forever Storage for your Family's Photos
- Scrapbooking Inspiration Podcast: Photoshop Elements
- Calvinball 2016
- Scrapbook Christmas in January with Alice Boll
- Creative Christmas Bundle 2015 with Lisa Harris
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 with Bob Gager
- Talking about Forever Artisan 5: Scrapbooking Inspiration Podcast