Today I'm going to talk to you all about Photoshop Elements Organizer! If you've been around here awhile you know how much I love Photoshop Elements Organizer. I have a brand new class that takes you through the most basic steps of how to use Photoshop Elements Organizer from the very beginning. Listen in to learn more about Organizing for Absolute Beginners!
- Organizing for Absolute Beginners has 8 modules and it takes you through everything from understanding how Organizer works, to getting your photos printed or doing a slide show.
- The class has high quality videos that show you exactly what to do.
- If you've always put of organizing your photos you are actually in luck! It will be easier to start now that technology has finally count up.
- You are able to customize how your photos are stored on your hard drive. Create folders that make sense to you and how you organize.
- In this class we'll cover automated organizing. Organizer monitors the new files that you have imported. You can automate the downloads with Photo Downloader or you can have it watch the folders for new photos.
- Are you familiar with Face Recognition? It is awesome! PSE is one of the first products that implemented Face Recognition. You can use it along with your contacts and FB friends list. It makes it so easy to tag people.
- Photoshop Elements Organizer now has Smart Tags. It can look at your photos and see that it has a rose, or a kangaroo, or you're playing golf. It adds those tags automatically to your photo.
- You can also get an interactive map of where you've taken your photos.
- You can still organize your photos by the date they were taken, which many people still love to do.
- PSE Organizer has visual similarity searches. Find one photo and then do a search to find all the photos in your library that are similar.
- Now Organizer can find your best photos with the Curate feature. If you have a folder of photos Organizer can suggest which photos are the best.
Photoshop Elements is still available as a single purchase and then you use it for as long as you want to. No need to pay monthly or yearly fees. Get your free trial of Photoshop Elements today!
Enjoy the Podcast? Subscribe for Free
- Get Organized Supplies the Simple Way: Scrapbooking Inspriation Podcast
- Scrapbooking Inspiration Podcast: Welcome to 2018
- Scrapbooking Inspiration Podcast: Scrap Happy
- Scrapbooking Inspiration Podcast: Photoshop Elements Organizer
- Scrapbooking Inspiration Podcast: Cloud Backup
- Scrapbooking Inspiration Podcast: Get Totally Rad Photos with Radlab
- Scrapbooking Inspiration Podcast: Rescue your Slides with Forever Media Conversion
- Forever Storage for your Family's Photos
- Scrapbooking Inspiration Podcast: Photoshop Elements
- Calvinball 2016