Have you attended a slide evening recently? Do you own movie projector? No, me neither! Technology that we once used to capture memories is becoming less common, but most of us have still got precious memories stored in old fashioned formats. This is where Forever Media Conversion can help.
I was excited to see this service, but it's not yet available in Australia, where I live. I asked Monica Bradford, fellow memory keeper and Big Picture Classes teacher, to try it out and share her experience with the Digital Scrapbooking HQ community. Monica has been working with me on customer support and is a contributing writer here at Digital Scrapbooking HQ. Read on to see some of the gems Monica uncovered thanks to a little help from Forever.
Listen in as we chat to about the process and some of the gems she uncovered.
You can see Monica's full review here.
Take a Look at Forever
As an example, take a look at the album I am using to store all my scrapbook layouts from 2017.
Get 10% OFF a Deluxe Box! Valid Through September 7
Use Code: NEWAGAIN
Enjoy the Podcast? Subscribe for Free
- Get Organized Supplies the Simple Way: Scrapbooking Inspriation Podcast
- Scrapbooking Inspiration Podcast: Welcome to 2018
- Scrapbooking Inspiration Podcast: Scrap Happy
- Scrapbooking Inspiration Podcast: Photoshop Elements Organizer
- Scrapbooking Inspiration Podcast: Cloud Backup
- Scrapbooking Inspiration Podcast: Get Totally Rad Photos with Radlab
- Scrapbooking Inspiration Podcast: Rescue your Slides with Forever Media Conversion
- Forever Storage for your Family's Photos
- Scrapbooking Inspiration Podcast: Photoshop Elements
- Calvinball 2016