Have you ever looked in your downloads folder to see oodles of zip files containing who-knows-what gorgeous scrapbooking supplies?
Don't you just wish there was an easier way to manage your supplies so you can spend more time scrapbooking?
Here's the workflow I use to keep my supplies organized:
- Download and unzip them all in one step into my Digi folder (without doing anything more)
- PSE Organizer imports them automatically with the watched folders feature
- Add some kits to albums for themes you often use (Christmas, for example)
- Tag specific items you commonly search for
- Use the advanced search features to find the supplies you need
How do you manage your supplies?
If you need some help, Get Organized: Supplies will teach you the quick and easy way to get your supplies under control. Inside Get Organized: Supplies there's a worksheet to help you decide what organizing system will work for you and I'll walk you through the process step by step. Tame that shopping addiction and use all the beautiful products you've purchased with GetOrganized: Supplies.