Doesn't it seem like technology promises simplicity and ease, but leaves you frustrated?
It doesn't have to be. Over the past few years Photoshop Elements has allowed me to simplify my photo workflow and today, I'd love to help you simplify yours.
- Photos download automatically to monthly folders with my Eye-fi cards
- PSE Organizer imports them automatically with the watched folders feature
- Places, faces, events and dates are automatically tagged in PSE
- Crashplan backs everything up
All that happens without me having to do anything more than turn on my computer.
Every week or two I spend 15 minutes on:
- Adding any additional information I want to add (like keywords for favorite toys or what we were doing in the photo)
- Star rating my favourite photos
What does your photo flow look like? Do you need help refining it? Leave me a comment and we can see what we can do!
You can learn more about how to set up your photo flow, you'll want to join me for Get Organized: Photos. In five 15-minute sessions, you can get a handle on your photos and set up a system that works for you!