So you've got all your photos and supplies set up in Photoshop Elements Organizer. Now you come to create a scrapbook page, what do you do first?
You may have even wondered how to juggle two catalogs once you have everything loaded in PSE.
Today I'll share my super-simple scrapbooking workflow, so you can try it on for size and see what works for you.
- Open Photoshop Elements
- Select photos from Photos catalog and open in the PSE Editor
- Switch to your Supplies catalog
- (Optional) Select template from Supplies Catalog and open in Photoshop Elements
- Select kit or supplies and open in Photoshop Elements
- Drag them add them all to my layout
- Save the PSD right now! (You don't want to forget to do that!)
- Play with all your bits and pieces to create your page
- Save your finished layout as a layered PSD and as a JPEG
- Upload and print at Snapfish, Shutterfly or Persnickety prints
So ten steps looks like a lot, but when you get into the groove, you'll be scrapping up a storm!