Now, we’ve been assigning keywords/tags to our digital supplies for awhile.
So to maintain the process of keeping all our digital supplies organized, we want to write all this information into our files. Here’s how to do that.
- Click on File>Write Keyword Tag and Properties Info to Photos
Organizer will ask if we want to write the catalog data for all of the currently displayed photos to their files.
- Click Yes
And now you can go have some coffee or do some laundry because if you have alot of files, this will take awhile. But remember, it’s all part of the process of keeping our digital supplies well organized, which in turn makes it so much easier for us to create those beautiful layouts and get our memories recorded.
Want to learn more about Photoshop Elements Organizer?
Join me to learn how to use Photoshop Elements Organizer to organize
your digital scrapbooking supplies.
- Simple ways to organize your supplies – saving hours of your time!
- How to import your supplies into Photoshop Elements Organizer without converting, moving and messing with your folders
- Time-saving, ready-made keyword tags to download
- Fast searching techniques that will help your complete layouts with the perfect supplies in no time!
This workshop includes:
- How to organize your digital scrapbooking supplies in Photoshop Elements Organizer
- All the links and handouts mentioned in the workshop
- BONUS Introduction to Photoshop Elements Organizer PDF
Stop feeling overwhelmed for just $20