Many of you have emailed me wanting to know how to get started scrapbooking.
I know many of you have made a few layouts, but it just isn’t as easy for you as you’d hoped.
I’ve spent 5 years honing my digital scrapbooking skills, months preparing the material for this course – all so that you can beacome a scrapbooker who is confident to open up Photoshop Elements and get your memories recorded.
What’s inside the Primer?
I’ve included 10 lessons
- Lesson 1: Get Started
- Lesson 2: Templates
- Lesson 3: Techniques
- Lesson 4: Top Text Techniques
- Lesson 5: Scrap from Scratch
- Lesson 6: Organize your Supplies
- Lesson 7: Share your Layouts
- Lesson 8: Backup your Work!
- Lesson 9: Getting Advanced
- Lesson 10: Create an Album
- BONUS Lesson: Photo Editing
One on One Lesson with Me
To help you get the most value you can from this course, I’ve included access to me for a one on one lesson. We’ll share screen and chat live – you can ask questions and I’ll show you exactly what you need to know.
Plus a full page of Resources – links to all my go to resources for scrapbooking and inspiration
Each lesson has a simple task for you to complete so you won’t just watch the videos and wonder what to do!
You get emails twice a week with prompts to get you scrapbooking, a gallery to share with others in the course and of course, access to me. To get the help you need!
Launch Party Bonuses
To celebrate the launch of the Digital Scrapbooking Primer – I’m adding even more value:
- My Simple Template Album set (valued at $47) – to help you start creating your own pages
- My Photobook Perfection Workshop (value $17.99) – get you creating gorgeous photobooks today, even before you master Photoshop Elements
- My Finish What You Start Class (value $12.99) – to help you get projects finished
- 20 page 8×8 Shutterfly custom cover photobook (value $29.99)
How much does it cost?
The total value of the Digital Scrapbooking Primer is $325
The 8 workshops included in the course are sold for $20 each – Your Digital Scrapbooking Primer includes all 8 (valued at $160)
In my successful local digital scrapbooking classes I charge $129 for a 1.5hr in-person class. Your Digital Scrapbooking Primer includes a one on one class with me.
The Digital Scrapbooking Primer will only cost you $147.
Save $50 with Early Access Offer
For the rest of July I’m doing a special Early Access Offer – that means that you save $50 off the price of the Primer.
BUT… for those who sign up in July, the cost will be only $97
You can’t say no to 70% off!
Now, I you know that you have Photoshop Elements sitting there and you really do want to scrapbook.
Invest in yourself today, I promise that if you follow through the lessons you will be scrapbooking better and faster than ever before.
I want you to be able to create the pages you want in minutes, not hours!
I can’t wait to see you inside.
This sale is now over… but you can still purchase the Primer for $147