When you start out digital scrapbooking, it seems overwhelming. There are dozens of stores, thousands of freebies and ten ways to do any one task in Photoshop Elements.
It's good to have a place to go to get good advice, learn new things and get the heads up on the sales and events going on in the digi world. In 2009, The Daily Digi launched it's daily digi scrapping posts and I have read every one!
Today, I'll share the top ten posts that have helped me move forward in my scrapbooking, so you don't have to trawl though almost 7 years of digi scrapping goodness.
- Digi Scrapping with PDF Printables
- Fonts Don't Float
- Project Life with Straight Edges
- Making Journaling and Filler Cards with Dingbats
- Title Trick: Word Strips
- Photobook Reviews - 12 Different Companies Compared
- Layout Printing Reviews
- How-To Guide: Printing PhotoBooks and Albums for Digital Scrapbookers
- Improve Your Everyday Photography with Lego Minifigures
- 9 Tips from an AdoramaPix Newbie
You'll notice I've chosen quite a few articles about printing layouts. I'm kinda passionate about that topic!
And here's one bonus for you... my favourite article I've written at the Daily Digi
What are your favorite posts from The Daily Digi?