I’ve been busy creating a lot of content for our new Digital Scrapbooking Primer (join the list here for a free sneak peek!) and the website, but I’ve still had a chance to do a bit of scrapbooking too. Here’s what I’ve been up to.
Baby Announcements Invitations
I’m making progress on my Week in the Life albums from 2011 and 2012, thanks to Photoshop Elements and the handy photo collage feature.
I find that having all my photos together in a mosaic can form the basis for a speedy scrapbook page. Learn how to do it:
I’ll be sharing a tutorial on this soon.
I just received my Shutterfly photobook in printed form – I just love it!
My Top Ten Photobook was a super easy project that took me less than three hours from woe to go. I selected my photos, jotted some journalling ideas then used the awesome Ali Edwards design at Shutterfly to create a stunning book.
Want to see how I did it?
Check out my Photobook Perfection Workshop
If you want to see how I made it – check out my workshop where I walk step-by-step through creating this book:
Create Gorgeous, Unique Photo Books – in Minutes!
Want to create amazing, unique photo books?
This class is just the ticket!
And at only
$17.95 $7 for a limited time, you can’t afford NOT to watch…
In this 25-minute webinar replay, I will show you:
- How to use Shutterfly’s “custom path” to create books in minutes
- How to adapt and edit the pre-sets to create a unique look
- How to embellish your pages quickly and easily
Melissa Shanhun is an accomplished digital scrapbooker, a True Scrap instructor, and a natural teacher. She’s known for her ability to simplify complicated steps so anyone can create fantastic results!
- You too can have a gorgeous photobook – without opening Photoshop
- You can use beautiful designs from the likes of Ali Edwards and Paislee Press – for no additional cost
- You can customise your pages and get them looking perfect
- You will also receive a BONUS video on using Project Life (access details included in Workshop notes)
Want to Share?
Link me up to your latest projects and layouts below – I’d love to see them!