I’m excited to share about Simple Scrapper’s Membership program. I’m already signed up and can‘t wait to see you there.
Simple Scrapper Premium members receive VIP treatment: original downloads, special discounts and bonus content throughout the year. Premium members also enjoy exclusive benefits, including new releases each month, full access to our library, and ongoing support for stress-free scrapbooking.
Read on to see how you can save big this week.
Simple Scrapper’s new premium membership simplifies your scrapbooking with exclusive tools and support. Our time-saving shortcuts and original content will keep you productive and motivated month after month. With less scrapbooking stress, you’ll be able to strengthen that connection you’ve been craving. Here’s what is included:
- Five new sketch templates each month with layered PSD files for digital scrapbookers and full-size sketch previews with photo dimensions for paper scrapbookers.
- A full-color illustrated page design inspiration PDF with digital, hybrid and paper ideas from our design team to help you get the most out of the templates each month.
- Easy papercrafting project tutorials (including lots of mini books and templates for digital versions) presented in 4+ page full-color illustrated PDFs in alternating months of 2012.
- An inspiring PDF worksheet each month with simple thematic prompts for photos, journaling and album projects.
- A series of six self-paced “Scrap Habits” mini courses in alternating months on topics such as journaling and scrapbooking workflow, with live guided instruction.
Private members-only Facebook group
Every premium member will be invited to join a private Facebook group, a members-only interactive space where we’ll share and support one another in scrapbooking and in life. This is my favourite part! Layouts, chit chat and a sense of community.
Need even more reasons to join?
Scrapbookers of all styles: paper, hybrid or digital will enjoy the benefits of membership!
I love the community that is building among the members at Simple Scrapper, I feel like I’m making new scrappy friends who understand me and give me confidence to try something new!” – Melissa S (that’s me!)