Cara Miller has been teaching women how to use their Cricut die cutting machines for many years, in person and on line at CaraMiller.com. She's got a successful line of Whispers that help hundreds of women create with less fuss and more fun.
But the truth was, most of the photos from her lifetime were sitting untouched in boxes.
Tune in to here what got her scrapping:
Follow in Cara's Footsteps and Get Your Scrap On Today
The class Cara mentioned is my Digital Scrapbooking Primer - check it out here if you too would rather be scrapping those photos.
DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING PRIMER IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. CHECK OUT DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING FOR ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS
Why not check out Cara's new Project Life inspired Ba Da Bing Scrapbooking
Here's a link to Ali Edward's Photo Q&A where she mentions the space saving albums
Thanks so much Cara for chatting with me, you story is so inspiring and encouraging!
So time to pull out those photos and get scrapping, isn't it?
Enjoy the Podcast?
- My latest scrappy binge
- Never Download Photos Again!
- Inspire yourself
- December Daily
- A walk through my albums
- Craft with Kelleigh Ratzlaff Papercraft Template Designer
- Scrap Inspired with Monica Bradford
- Capturing portraits with Katrina Kennedy
- Step away from the computer with Lynnette Penacho
- Everyday Storyteller: I do things backwards!
- How to Finish What You Start: Free Snippet
- Scrapbooking when you are busy
- Learn to turn your house into a home with the Midas touch
- A Photoshop "Cheat" shares her Secrets
- Meet happiest scrapbooker in the world
- Dip into a well of Endless Inspiration Secrets with a Prolific Crafter
- Meet the photography teacher who launched her new career on a bus!