I’ve gathered some tips on capturing little moments for your December Daily, plus several ideas of what you may like to record.
- Set of cards on the bench
- Video on your iPod/phone with voice over reminder
- Overheard funnies
- Out and about like Julie from Notes on Paper
- Typical moments that tell about your/their personality (eg rearranging the Christmas tree decorations when the children are in bed)
- Poignant moments
- Love in action
Have more tips?
I’d love to hear from you in the comments below.
Enjoy the Podcast? Subscribe for Free
Subscribe to December Daily Inspiration in iTunes now
Missed the first couple of episodes?
- December Daily Inspiration: Episode 1
- Why December Daily? 5 Reasons I Scrapbook Every Day in December
- 7 Ways to Simplify Your December Daily Journalling
- December Daily: Practical Tips
Resources for December Daily
Like us on Facebook for easy access to each podcast as it’s posted and other cool scrapbooking related updates and tips.