If you want to find out how to create your own pages, with an experienced scrapbooker right by your side, Introducing Digital Scrapbooking is for you.
The class includes:
- A look at some completed projects for inspiration - I'll bring along a few printed albums for you to see.
- Hands on experience building a layout using a Quick Page, including a title and journalling
- Hands on experience creating layout using a kit and template
- A question and answer session
- Phone/email support for all those questions that come up after the class is over.
- A DVD with video tutorials and digital scrapbooking resources for you to keep
We will cover:
- Downloading and unzipping kits - so you can use all the cool supplies
- Basic Photoshop Elements skills
- Clipping Masks
- Adding text
- Resources for learning digital scrapbooking
- Scrapbooking kits, classes and subscriptions
- Options for printing your pages
In 2016, no workshops are currently planned, due to our new arrival.
Join my email list to hear about upcoming Perth events.
If you are already creating pages on your own, you may be interested in the following additional classes:
- Organising your Stash
- Scrapping with Templates
- Titles and working with Fonts
- Photoshop Q&A
- Photo retouching
- Creating an album
- Picasa skills
- Photoshop Shortcuts
- Extracting images from Photos