You've found several new fonts that you love, but you have no idea how to install fonts on your computer. The good news is, with Windows the process is super easy!
Watch the process here:
- Download the Font File you want to add.
- Double click the zipped file see the font (you may need to look inside a folder to find the OTF font file.
- Open the Font by double clicking the font.
- Click the Install button.
- Now your new font is on your computer.
- Close any programs that use fonts and restart them. Your font should now be available to use.
You can also install multiple fonts at a time:
- Search for OFT files in your folder
- Selecting the fonts you want to install
- Right mouse click
- Click Install.
PS If you love fonts then you will love my Typography board on Pinterest! Every week I pin fonts that are available for FREE for a limited time. Follow along to find your next favorite fabulous font!