Minimalist Christmas Scrapbooking
*audio now fixed!*
Learn about Stephanie Medley-Rath's unique approach to documenting the season. Stephanie is a scrapbooker and sociologist who did her doctoral research about scrapbooking.
Stephanie's minimalist scrapbooking take on documenting Christmas makes her project different from others we've discuss. Stephanie is working on her Christmas album with her 2010 right now. Listen in for more tips and inspiration.
More from Stephanie
If you enjoyed hearing from Stephanie today, you'll want to read Scrapworthy Lives, her blog about scrapbooking with a sometimes sociological twist.
What do you think of Stephanie's approach?
I'd love to hear from you in the comments below.
Enjoy the Podcast? Subscribe for Free
Subscribe to December Daily Inspiration in iTunes now
Missed the an episode?
- December Daily Inspiration: Episode 1
- Why December Daily? 5 Reasons I Scrapbook Every Day in December
- 7 Ways to Simplify Your December Daily Journalling
- December Daily: Practical Tips
- Capturing Little Moments in Your December Daily
- December Daily Inspiration from Lain Ehmann
- Recording your Memories in your Christmas Scrapbooking
- Holiday Faves with Lynnette Penacho
- Getting Meaning in Your December Daily
- Journalling Christmas with Melissa Stinson
- Documenting your December Weather
Resources for December Daily
Like us on Facebook for easy access to each podcast as it's posted and other cool scrapbooking related updates and tips.