As we come the biggest sales event of the year on November 2, are you going to spending your PayPal balance on fun scrapping supplies?
If you are, I’ve developed a fun little quiz to help you work it out.
- How many times do you generally use a scrapbooking kit?
- How many pages do you scrap in a month?
- Do you already have a subscription (Digi Files, DigiShopTalk, Scrap Girls, etc)
- How much do you budget for your scrapping supplies each month?
- Do you enjoy shopping on a regular basis?
- Do you prefer to shop once and work from your stash?
So what do you think about my super-secret scrappy budget formula for DSD? What was your budget? Do you agree?
Whatever your budget, you’ll need to have a way to find all these new kits in your stash to be able to use them. I have the answer for you:
Inside this live class, I will walk you through organizing your supplies in five simple steps. With just 15 minutes work you’ll make progress towards a library digital scrapbooking kits at your finger tips. Learn more here and join me November 5!
See you inside!
PS This is the last live class I’ll be running in 2013, so don’t miss Get Organized: Supplies.