- Ctrl+N Create a new file
- Ctrl+S Save your work all the time!
- Ctrl+G Create clipping mask, clips your paper to a shape
- Ctrl and + Zoom In (or + on the Numeric Keypad)
- Ctrl and - Zoom Out (or – on the Numberic Keypad
- Ctrl + 0 Fit your whole image on the screen
- Hold down space bar – Switches you temporarily to the hand tool to move around in your image
- Ctrl+Z Undo your last action
- Ctrl+T To transform a layer (resize rotate etc)
- Ctrl+Shift+[ Move the selected layer to top of layer stack (great for when your paper vanishes!
Learn more about keyboard shortcuts
Frustrated as a slow scrapper? Want to be more comfortable in Photoshop Elements? I can help!
- Want to scrapbook more quickly?
- Want perfect photobooks every time?
- Tired of resizing to share online?
- Wish you knew all the insider shortcuts?
Join me to learn about shortcuts, scripts and actions that will get you finishing pages in no time!