- Ctrl+N Create a new file
- Ctrl+S Save your work all the time!
- Ctrl+G Create clipping mask, clips your paper to a shape
- Ctrl and + Zoom In (or + on the Numeric Keypad)
- Ctrl and - Zoom Out (or – on the Numberic Keypad
- Ctrl + 0 Fit your whole image on the screen
- Hold down space bar – Switches you temporarily to the hand tool to move around in your image
- Ctrl+Z Undo your last action
- Ctrl+T To transform a layer (resize rotate etc)
- Ctrl+Shift+[ Move the selected layer to top of layer stack (great for when your paper vanishes!
Please note, this video is from 2008 and focuses on Photoshop, so if you are frantically trying to learn all 101, there's a few that don't work in Photoshop Elements. Oh, and some language.
BUT it's still a fun watch!
Learn more about keyboard shortcuts
Frustrated as a slow scrapper? Want to be more comfortable in Photoshop Elements? I can help!
- Want to scrapbook more quickly?
- Want perfect photobooks every time?
- Tired of resizing to share online?
- Wish you knew all the insider shortcuts?
Join me to learn about shortcuts, scripts and actions that will get you finishing pages in no time!