Today I invited Lynnette Penacho to share her progress on her Holiday Faves album. She's proven Holiday Faves album was be a doable project and she has some great tips to share with us! Listen in for more.
Tips for those finishing Christmas scrapbooking projects:
- Be honest about what you can actually: Don’t think it has to be daily
- Be flexible with your plan
- Have your foundation done in advance
- For those still working – Finish it now! Don’t try to document everything.
More from Lynnette
If you enjoyed hearing from Lynnette today, check out her Holiday Faves posts, her digital scrapbooking templates in here Shoppe. Lynnette also has a wonderful inspiration Album Idea book available for free on her site.
What do you think of Lynnette's approach? How are you planning on fitting the December Daily/Journal your Christmas idea into you life this year?
I'd love to hear from you in the comments below.
Enjoy the Podcast? Subscribe for Free
Subscribe to December Daily Inspiration in iTunes now
Missed the an episode?
- December Daily Inspiration: Episode 1
- Why December Daily? 5 Reasons I Scrapbook Every Day in December
- 7 Ways to Simplify Your December Daily Journalling
- December Daily: Practical Tips
- Capturing Little Moments in Your December Daily
- December Daily Inspiration from Lain Ehmann
- Recording your Memories in your Christmas Scrapbooking
- Holiday Faves with Lynnette Penacho
- Getting Meaning in Your December Daily
- Journalling Christmas with Melissa Stinson
- Documenting your December Weather
- Minimalist Christmas Scrapbooking with Stephanie Medley-Rath
- December Memories on Video with Jules Watkins
- Four Different Decembers with Amy Kingsford
Resources for December Daily
50% off Simple Template Album until 30th January